Belvue Guesthouse Holy Island
Belvue Guesthouse offers 'on island' accommodation on Holy Island with two self-catering studios with kitchenettes and one 'no frills' twin room.
If you arrive by bicycle (or with bicycles), you will receive an additional key to the secure Asgard bike storage on the property. There is also a lovely outdoor area which is a sun trap in the afternoons.
Each room includes:
- En suite rainfall showers, fluffy towels, luxury toiletries
- Comfortable beds with crisp quality linen
- Fast wifi
- Hairdryer, map, books about the island
- Smart TV where you can log into your Amazon or Netflix account
- Kettle, coffee, tea, milk
The studios (both king size) also include a kitchennete with cutlery, crockery, microwave, toaster, fridge.
Belvue Guesthouse does not provide breakfast, but you are only a short walk from excellent food options.
If you are planning a visit to Holy Island, make sure you educate yourself about how to cross the causeway safely, and don't take any risks outside of the official crossing times.