Lands’ End to John O’Groats
Cycling from Land's End to John o' Groats (LEJOG) - the entire length of the UK - is a challenge that many thousands of people take on each year. Whether it's for your chosen charity or a personal ambition, Cycling UK's LEJOG pack will help you complete this epic ride.
The Cycling UK End to End pack is a detailed written guide presented on a day-by-day basis for any cyclist wishing to undertake this classic ride independently. Pack highlights include:
- Three separate route details: a main road, fast route using busy A-roads; and the more scenic B&B and YHA routes designed be ridden over 14-16 days
- Background information covering how to transport your cycle to and from both ends of the UK;
- Record sheet to track your progress, allowing you to apply for a certificate/badge/T-shirt upon completion of the ride;
- Additional list of briefing sheets available to Cycling UK members only on rides completed by other Cycling UK members;
- Details of cycle-friendly accommodation the length of the route;
- GPX tracks for the B&B and YHA routes are available to both members and non-mebmber via email
The pack is FREE for Cycling UK members and non-members to download from our main website.
For further advice or to request a printed copy, please contact us on 01483 238301.
There is also a very detailed and helpful thread on the Cycling UK forum that should also be very useful.